Friday, March 13, 2009

I see on Jane's blog she has been checking to see if anyone has posted a new blog. I just don't have that much to talk about. Today was Friday the 13th and so far nothing bad has happened. Sam is gone with a friend to McDonalds. The friend just got his driver's license this week. This is a bad time to be driving because the deer are so bad. Ed and Ted took a load of furniture to Catherine's apartment on Tues. night and three times they saw deer. Sam has promised he will wear his seat belt so we hope they are safe. I went to see Catherine's apartment on Thurs. afternoon. It is a starter apartment. She doesn't have any windows. I told her that at least she doesn't have to buy any curtains. She and Travis are going to Valeries on Sunday to pick up a coach. Valerie has an extra coach from when she lived in Norton. Tonight Ed and I went to Verda's for the fish fry. Every Fri night during lent she has a fish fry and BBQ ribs to go with it. It comes with a baked potato or Mac and cheese and coleslaw. It is unlimited for 7.75. It is a fun time. Right now I am listening to the Burwell Longhorns play basketball. They are in the semi-finals at the State tourney. They are playing Mead and Mead is winning. If Burwell gets in the finals we are going to the game but right now it looks like we will be staying home. Burwell is behind by 9 points. It has been 11 years since Burwell BB boys have gone to State. If we don't go to Lincoln I want to start painting my kitchen cupboards.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you for posting a blog. I found it very interesting.

Sher said...

Hi everyone!! Hope you have a good week!!